1.General provisions and definitions
- This Return policy has been processed under the Civil Code as amended (hereinafter referred to as the “Act”) and applies to consumer goods (hereinafter referred to as “Goods”) where the buyer’s liability for errors is exercised in the warranty period (hereinafter referred to as ” Claims “).
- Seller “is a trading company of Quest Slovakia – Picasso, PhDr. Janka Drozdová. “Buyer” is the entity that has entered into a Purchase Contract with the Seller.
2. Warranty conditions
- If the goods show obvious errors, especially if the Goods are sold to the Buyer in a damaged transport packaging, the Buyer is entitled not to accept the Goods. In such a case, the Buyer’s entitlement to provide the Seller with a proper performance or the refund of the purchase price shall remain in accordance with the Buyer’s choice.
- . The warranty does not cover mechanical damage of the Goods by the Buyer, use of the Goods in non-conforming, or improper conditions, improper handling, neglect of care for the goods, improper assembly, improper handling and use of the Goods, improper treatment of the Goods. The entitlement to a free warranty repair also expires in case of improper installation, improper handling of the Goods or any unprofessional intervention in the Goods during the warranty period other than by an authorized person. At the same time, the Seller reserves the right not to return money for such Goods and the right not to exchange it for another Goods. All warranty repairs are free of charge until the claim for warranty claim has expired by the time they are exercised.
- The warranty period is governed by the applicable provisions of the Act, it lasts 24 months, with the exceptions provided by the Act.
- . The Buyer is entitled to withdraw from the Contract in all cases specified by the Act. Withdrawal is effective against the Seller from the moment the Buyer receives a written notice of withdrawal from the Contract.
- In the case of withdrawal from the contract, the contract shall be terminated from the outset and the parties are required to return all that they have provided.
3. Claim handling
- The claim is filed at the Seller’s registered office.
- On the day of receipt of the claim, the Seller shall issue to the Buyer a document confirming receipt of the Goods claim, in which it shall accurately identify the defects of the Goods in accordance with the provision of Section 18 Para. 5 of the Consumer Protection Law. After the claim is settled, the seller informs the buyer in the form of electronic mail and at the same time delivers to the buyer by e-mail or registered mail a written proof of the claim equipment (claim protocol) no later than 30 days from the date of claim.
- The seller will decide on the claim immediately, in difficult cases within 3 working days. In justified cases, especially if a complex technical assessment of the condition of the product is required, no later than 30 days from the date of the claim.
- The seller is obliged to handle the claim and terminate the claim procedure in one of the following ways:
a) by uploading the repaired Goods,
b) by exchanging Goods,
c) by refunding of purchase price,
d) by paying a reasonable discount on the Goods,
e) by justified refusal of the Goods claim.
- In a situation where the Goods is needed to be sent to the Seller or Service Center, the Buyer shall act in such a way that the Goods is packaged in a suitable package that protects the Goods sufficiently and meets the requirements for transporting the fragile Goods and marks the shipment with the appropriate symbols.
- If the claimed Goods is delivered by post or courier to the registered office of the company, the responsible person will take over the Goods, check the shipment, documentation (invoice, cash register, packaging); the decisive date for the claim is the date of acceptance from the courier or postman. We recommend you to insure the Goods you send. We do not accept cash on delivery.
- The responsible person is fully responsible for monitoring the time limit for a claim in accordance with the relevant provision of Act no. 250/2007 Z.z. on Consumer Protection and the Civil Code and contacting the customer without delay in the provision of a claim in a statutory period by e-mail, SMS, or e-mail. registered letter.
- After the proper handling of the claim, the Seller will ask the Buyer by telephone, e-mail or other means agreed with the Buyer to take over the repaired Goods and Claim Protocol, respectively. the goods will be delivered to the Buyer in the form of a registered consignment upon mutual agreement with the return protocol.
- The warranty claim expires in case of improper installation or improper commissioning of the Goods, as well as in the case of improper handling of the Goods.
4. Final provisions
- In the case of any Claim, the Buyer informs the Seller about the applying of claim and will take agreement with it on the most appropriate form of return procedure.
- This return policy shall enter into force on 22 October 2018. The changes or return policy are reserved. If you wish to claim the Goods, please contact us at the company address you find on the page under “Contact Us”.
The warranty period for the Goods is 24 months from the date of conclusion of the purchase contract, unless a different warranty period for a specific Goods is stipulated, and runs from the date of receipt of the Goods and confirmation of the necessary documents related to the Goods by an authorized person. The warranty period of 24 months applies to the sale of the Goods for private use [Art. 1 of the Civil Code]. The warranty period is extended by the period during which the Buyer could not use the Goods due to the warranty repair of the Goods.
In the case of replacement of the Goods with a new one, the Buyer receives a document on which the exchanged goods will be listed. Any other claims are based on the original delivery note and this claim document. In the case of a Goods exchange, the warranty period begins on the date of receipt of the new Product, but only on the new Product.
All right-of-warranty repairs are free of charge.